Your organization consists of:
(1) The former head of Campaign for America’s Future project to oppose Bush’s social security plan;
(2) The CEO of Air America as a board member;
(3) The President of the Service Employees Union as a board member;
(4) The Dixie Chicks’ manager as a board member; and
(5) The former director of the DNC’s women outreach program as President of the organization.
You’d be reasonable to conclude that such an organization was a group of lefties. While you would technically be right, the organization I’m talking about calls itself “nonpartisan.” That’s right. Sean Higgins has more on Rock the Vote — a partisan scam operation.