The Resurgent spoke with wild game chef Jeremiah Doughty of From Field to Plate about prepping wild game during hunting season. Below is the interview:
Here’s a rundown of what was discussed:
- Jeremiah discussed Instagram flagging his dove breast picture for nudity, sexuality, and abuse. Read more about it here.
- He discussed how he became a self-taught wild game chef
- He discussed the importance of involving family in the outdoors
- He discussed California’s awful hunting and fishing laws and why he plans to fight for greater rights in the Golden State
- He discussed his upcoming wild game cooking classes to be held in Texas