In this edition of DR Radio, Jay, Brian, and Hadley look at the moral “superiority” of Hollywood and the Weinstein fiasco, the latest Trump controversies, and what the Las Vegas shooting means.
To listen in, you can watch via the video player above or you can subscribe to our podcast on iTunes or Android.
- Is it OK for the NFL players to kneel during the anthem?
- How do help in Puerto Rico?
- What does a videographer’s rights have to do with mine?
In this edition we look at those questions and more so watch above to enjoy!
Visit our website to read the full show notes or listen to the audio.
- Is filtering a right?
- Are Christians entitled to filtering movies and TV shows?
- Why is there so much persecution of Christians in the world?
- What is Advent all about?
We look at these questions and more in this episode of DR Radio! You can listen to the audio, subscribe to the podcast, or read the full show notes over on our website.
In this edition of Dead Reckoning Radio, we go all out on our 2016 Election coverage. We talk about the reasons for voting, “throwing away” your vote, the candidates on the top of the ticket, and the nature of down-ballot voting. Note: We experienced some technical difficulties during the first commercial break but the audio *does* correct after a few minutes.
For full show notes or to subscribe to the podcast, visit our site.
This week’s show includes discussion on the challenging topic of transgenderism, whether or not the Presidential debate had any meaningful impact on the presidential race, and for Expand Your Horizons, we’ll be talking about Stranger Things and the dawn of a new film format! As usual, we have two games of wit and whimsy, specifically Nerd v. Nerd and #JesusJuke.
You can read the full show notes or subscribe to the podcast at our website.
In this edition of Dead Reckoning Radio, we look at a new report from the Civil Rights Commission that thinks Christians fighting for religious liberty are bigots and then we look at a study that shows how religion has been good for the U.S. economy. Hadley also schools us on the options out there for maternity leave in the new Expand Your Horizons segment.
As usual, you can read the full show notes and listen to the audio over on our site —> http://deadreckoning.tv/dr-radio-religion-is-good-for-society-we-think/
- What is going on with Hillary “extremely careless” Clinton?
- What’s up with the shootings of black men by police officers in Louisiana and Minnesota?
- Something coming from Iowa has us worried about censorship of pastors.
In this episode, Hadley, Brian, and Jay discuss the FBI’s decision to not charge Hillary Clinton, the recent shootings of black me by police in Louisiana and Minnesota, the regulations on speech and bathrooms in Iowa, and more. For the full show notes check out our website.
- Will Britain fall apart after Brexit?
- What does the SCOTUS decision on Whole Women’s Health mean for pro-lifers?
- Is the final Benghazi report important?
We talk about this and more in the latest DR Radio episode. Join hosts Jay, Brian, and Hadley for fun and deep conversations. For the full show notes or to subscribe to the podcast feed, visit our website.